Pacific Technology Solution Purchasing Workflow software is designed for Sage 300 to provide an easy-to-use requisitioning program, and a powerful, configurable workflow engine that supports many of the workflows and controls that medium to large organizations typically require.
- Easy to Use Requisition screen – many fields are auto-populated.
- Supports Stocked and Non-Stocked Items.
- Supports Approved Vendors model (at the item level).
- Approval Console - easy to use, single screen for all approvals/declining.
- Management Console - Easy to use, single screen for enquiry by managers, for all cost centres that they have access to.
- Configurable Options for Creation of Purchase Orders from Requisitions – either created by Purchasing in bulk or automatically (individually) as part of the workflow.
- Highly configurable security options.
- Ability to integrate into the Internal Issues module.
- Configurable Rules, Routings and Authority Levels.
- Supports multiple authorisations on a single transaction.
- Supports GL Budget checking.
- E-mail notification functionality is included (SMTP e-mail, so supports Exchange, Groupwise, Lotus Notes).
- Event Log - an Event Log of all events within Purchasing Workflow is retained.
- Escalation - Overdue Action reporting is available, as well as programs to automatically escalate all overdue transactions.
- Purchasing Workflow has been fully developed using Sage 300 SDK, so is available on all the databases/platforms that Sage 300 is supported on.
Purchasing Workflow is available for all editions of Sage 300. It is available for AAS Version 5.1 and above.
* The Purchase Orders module is required.
Call us at +65 6334 0388 for more information.