Audit Logger provides auditing features for changes to any Sage 300 transactions and master database.
- Auditing can be configured on all transactions and master database individually.
- Records audit details adds, changes and deletions to master and transaction records.
- Audit data can be printed or exported to EXCEL in full, or with changed values only to minimise report size and focus on relevant details.
- Records important information from the client PC such as IP Address and Authenticated Windows User (requires Windows 98 or above, otherwise blank).
- Records true client IP Address even when operating under Terminal Services or Citrix environments.
- Seamless operation recording data changes, zero change to operating environment.
- Fully developed using the Accpac SDK, absolute minimum performance overhead.
- Audit Logger has been fully developed in Sage 300 SDK, so is available on all the databases/platforms that Sage 300 is supported on.
Audit Logger is available for all editions of Sage 300 and is configured for the following modules: System Manager, General Ledger, Tax Services, Bank Services, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Control master, Purchase Order and Order Entry.
Call us at +65 6334 0388 for more information.