Technisoft Service Manager is a powerful award winning software designed for Sage 300 field service, contracting, job cost management, preventative maintenance or general equipment servicing industries.
Service Manager helps to manage resources, products and services your business offers. Access your data locally or from the field using mobile or Web technologies to save time, lower expenses, monitor profitability, increase productivity, and most important improve customer satisfaction.
Service Manager is fully integrated to the Sage 300 accounting and operational suite to provide a one-stop solution for service industries.
Technisoft is a Sage Endorsed Development Partner providing Service and Maintenance software solutions for more than 22 years.
Service Manager·links the different aspects of the Service process including:
- Quotations, Jobs, Projects, Invoices, Credits, Templates
- Job Planner, Labor Scheduling and Dispatch
- Response Tracking, Escalation Management
- Labor / Time Billing (Time Entry)·
- Scheduled, Conditional and Interval Based Preventative Maintenance, including Tasks & Activities, Budgeting, Loadings for Labor & Parts Requirements calculated in advance
- Service Level Agreements / Contracts
- Warranty, Manufacturer/Vendor & Customer Returns (RAs)
- Serialized Tracking of Equipment
- Symptom, Fault, Solution Knowledge Base
- Metering (including conditional maintenance)
- Site·and Equipment History
- Requisitions and Purchase Orders
- Work In Progress, Profit Analysis, Budgeting (4 levels), Job Summaries·
- Financial Distribution Statistics by Site, Employee,·Model, Industry, and more Notations, Instructions, including File Attachments and Follow-ups
- Fully securitized Employee and Customer Web Portals
- PDA/Notebook Mobile Field Solutions (online/offline)
- Integration to Sage Accpac ERP·GL/AR/IC/AP*/PO/SN/LT/CRM (* TBA)
- Service Centers / Branches /·Departments / Divisions, and more...
- Optional Web-Based addon:-
Employee Portal(best view·with 10" screen using iPAQ or Android tablet)
Call us at +65 6334 0388 for more information.