Sage 300 Order Entry boost profitability with sales automation and powerful sales order management.
Stay on top of your customer accounts, inventory levels and purchase histories in real-time, anytime. Order Entry fully integrates your front and back-office applications to expedite processing, make the best use of resources and accelerate cash flow.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and get orders into the system quickly.
- Include multiple orders on a single shipment and multiple shipments on a single invoice.
- Use multiple payment schedules and other payment terms defined in Accounts Receivable.
- Look up customer pricing based on customer contract price, item base price, or discounted or marked-up sales prices.
- Review sales history by customer or inventory item during order and invoice entry.
- Assign sales proportionally to multiple salespeople and track commissions with up to five commission rates.
- Increase sales force efficiency and strategic customer management through integration with built-in SageCRM.
- Included in the Order Entry module, Ops Inquiry combines several powerful inquiry programs into simplified points of reference to easily funnel information and generate reports from operational data in your Order Entry, Purchase Order, and Inventory Control modules.
Call us at +65 6334 0388 for more information.