Sage 300 Inventory module maintain accurate stock levels and process inventory transactions real-time and accurately.
Take charge of inventory receipts, shipments, returns, and adjustments with this complete multi-location inventory management software solution. Inventory Control helps you gain complete control over complex inbound and outbound inventory transactions to reduce carrying costs while delivering on-time orders, every time.
Sage 300 Inventory Control features:-
- Easily track your inventory in unlimited locations as it moves through your enterprise utilizing configurable options to manage the most complex processes
- Access real-time data to streamline decision making and improve operations
- Handle fractional quantities to four decimal places and maintain different units of measure for purchasing, selling, and stock-keeping
- Use categories to classify stock and allocate costs to departments or cost centers
- Assign as many as nine vendors per item with automatic update of the last purchase
- Specify different item bin numbers for each inventory location
- Combine any number of items into a single kit and then sell the kit through Order Entry using a single kit price instead of a price per item
- Manage unique costing, and pricing configurations for maximum flexibility in allocating costs and creating price lists
- Get inventory analysis reports for efficient management of your product lines and implementation of best practices
- Easily track serial and lot numbers, including expiration dates with Serialized Inventory module addon.
Call us at +65 6334 0388 for more information.