Sage 300 Intercompany Transactions allows entering of General Ledger and Accounts Payable transactions that affect more than one company by automatically distributing transactions across them.
In addition, its built-in flexibility automatically generates intercompany loan account entries according to user-defined relationship tables called routes. Intercompany Transactions simplifies and significantly reduces the amount of work required for intercompany accounting.
Intercompany Transactions Capabilities:
- Process intercompany General Ledger journal entries and intercompany Accounts Payable invoices, debit notes, and credit notes.
- Create an unlimited number of routes to define relationships between companies, including multilevel routes.
- Automatically make loan account entries for intercompany transactions and distribute invoices to as many General Ledger accounts as required by defining distribution sets.
- Fully integrate with Tax Services to handle tax computations for expensed, allocated, or recoverable taxes.
- Enter transaction references and descriptions to provide a detailed audit trail for reconciliation purposes.
- Print an intercompany loan account reconciliation report to identify loan accounts that do not agree.
- Process multicurrency transactions in Intercompany Transactions, General Ledger, and Accounts Payable*.
- Distribute transactions to companies with differing functional currencies*.
- Create routes with originating companies, intermediate companies, and destination companies having different functional currencies*.
- Process multicurrency transactions for multicurrency or single-currency intermediate and destination companies*.
Standard Reports included:
- Invoice Batch Listing.
- Invoice Batch Status.
- Loan Account Reconciliation.
- Route Listing Report.
- Unposted Invoice Batches.
*Available with the add-on Multicurrency module.
Call us at +65 6334 0388 for more information.