Logistic Intercompany Transaction module (L/I) provides a solution to automate handling of Inventory buying and selling transactions between different companies in Sage 300.
L/I is developed for Sage 300 users that has multiple companies with inventory transactions exchange between companies.
Company Database A issue a PO-PO to intercompany Vendor B.
Company Database B will generate a OE-SO from intercompany customer A.
Company Database B revised a OE-SO Sales Price for intercompany customer A.
Company Database A's Cost of PO-PO will be updated.
Company Database B create a OE-SH to intercompany customer A.
Company Database A will generate a PO-RC from intercompany Vendor B .
By using of L/I Module, there is no manual duplicate entry. L/I module will help to trace interco transactions and create the correspondence Sage 300 Intercompany Transaction according to L/I settings.
Key Features :
- User defined Intercompany process.
- User defined L/I customers & Vendors.
- L/I transactions automatically created across Sage 300 companies.
- Create Order Confirmation and Purchase Order by automation when receive the Purchase Order from another company.
- Create Shipment and Sales Invoice by automation after receive the item.
- Create PO Invoice by automation after OE Invoice generated from another company.
- Process Intercompany Transactions by batch process.
- Integrate with Invoice Plus Module, define the invoice number formats for what you need.
- Transaction History for audit trail.
- Developed by Sage 300 SDK.
- Saving your time and cost, free from manual input most of intercompany transaction documents.
- Ability to trace the intercompany transaction documents status and the procedure.
Min. System Requirements:
- Sage 300 SM 5.5 With SP2
- Sage 300 AR 5.5 With SP2
- Sage 300 AP 5.5 With SP2
- Sage 300 OE 5.5 With SP2
- Sage 300 PO 5.5 With SP2
Call us at +65 6334 0388 for more information.