Bin Tracking helps users track inventory items stored in multiple bins within a warehouse or Sage 300 Inventory Control locations. Bins could include shelves, slots, containers, barrels, pallets or drawers.
- Improved management of your warehouse without more work and complexity.
- Pinpoint exactly where your inventory is at any point in time.
- Warehouse tracking within Sage 300 so there is no need to learn how to use new software.
- Process warehouse activity more efficiently, resulting in faster turnaround times, improved customer satisfaction, lower Inventory write-offs and lower costs.
- All information is contained within your Sage 300 database so there is no need to maintain and reconcile multiple applications and databases.
At the Bin level, define:
- Individual items (or all) to be kept in the bin.
- Pick order.
- Put-away order.
- Whether or not to allow receipts.
- An optional “quick entry” shortcut key to save typing long bin location codes.
Per item in a bin, configure:
| || |
Inquiries on bin quantities per item & location. Report on bins to be re-stocked. All warehouse movements tracked by bin transfer document. Per enabled Sage 300 ERP Transaction, configure the system to create the Bin Transfer Document:
| || |
Sage 300 Transactions enabled for Bin Tracking:
| || |
Per Sage 300 Transaction, configure the Bin Transfer document to:
Configurable status for creation of bin transfer documents. Per enabled Sage 300 Shipment, set the picking method (choice of pick location) to:
Bin Tracking v6.1 requires Sage 300 Standard, Advanced or Premium Version 6.0 and Sage 300 Inventory Control v6.1. Compatible with Sage 300 Order Entry v6.1 and Sage 300 Purchase Orders v6.1. Pop up option only works in client/server mode, not web mode.
Call us at +65 6334 0388 for more information.