Sage 300 (formerly known as Sage ERP ACCPAC or Sage ACCPAC Advantage Series) brings 360° degree view of your business anywhere, anytime.
Sage 300 is an advanced award-winning International accounting software widely used by small and medium-sized businesses across various industries worldwide. Sage acquired the popular MS-DOS accounting software "ACCPAC Plus" in 2004 and transformed it to what it is today.
Over the years it has undergone rounds of re-branding campaign from the initial "Sage ACCPAC Advantage Series" to the current "Sage 300".
Sage 300 key strength lies in sales, marketing, customer service, inventory, barcode inventory, warehousing, manufacturing, retail, ecommerce and robust business intelligence tools to provide real-time key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards. There are also many 3rd party developed modules that integrates and work seamlessly within the main core modules.
The latest release in 2018 focus on massive development in web screen. This enables users to access the system using any web browsers whenever it is needed.
At Databit, we offer customers best of both worlds— providing you the freedom to choose between on-premises and hosted cloud deployment options. Both will help you interconnect processes from each functional area of your business securely and in real time, bringing front-office and back-office operations into a fully integrated seamless alignment.
Sage 300 unique benefits :
Sage 300 is built on modular architecture that you can extend its functionalities with a wide range of extended solutions from its partner community. Even if your requirements are so unique - Sage 300 SDK allows us to custom made these processes which will seamlessly integrates with existing modules. This ensure your initial investment in Sage 300 will continue to satisfy your growing demand in every forthcoming new business processes.
Sage 300 perpetual license can be hosted in a cloud to allow users access with web browsers such as Chrome, IE, Firefox and Safari - giving you the true web experience of Sage 300C yet without paying for annual subscription.
Sage 300 perpetual license comes with 3 different editions to suit your needs and budget - STANDARD, ADVANCED and PREMIUM. You can start with STANDARD edition and subsequently upgrade to ADVANCED or PREMIUM edition. This edition upgrade will retains your existing data and will be seamlessly carried out with no disruption to your business operations.
Help me choose the right Sage 300 Edition.
Sage 300 is designed with easy to use interface that allows user to customize further. There are 2 user friendly interfaces to serve your users' preference - the classic/legacy and the new browser based WebScreen. Sage 300 supports Crystal Reports and MS-EXCEL along with its business intelligence reporting tools to provide users with greater information visibility and sharing. These are extremely powerful, flexible and easy to master reporting tools that meets your future complex and unique reporting needs.
Database server operating systems
Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014 or 2016 on Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 are supported for use as the database server for Sage 300 2018.
Note the following points:
• Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise, Standard, and Express Editions are supported.
• For Microsoft SQL databases, we recommend using a binary collation method, such as Latin1_general_bin.
• Sage 300 2016 and Sage 300 2018 support only Microsoft SQL Server for all databases.
• See Microsoft’s websites for limitations of their databases.
Sage 300 application server operating systems
Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016 are supported as the application server for Sage 300 2018.
Note the following points:
• Sage supports only the 64-bit version of any application server operating system.
• Printing in Web Deployment does not require Sage 300 Web Reporting by SAP Crystal Reports®.
• Terminal Server and Citrix XenApp are supported only for Sage 300 Classic (Visual Basic) programs, not for web screens.
• Sage 300 2018 is not tested with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Sage cannot provide assurance of product compatibility. Microsoft ended Mainstream support of Windows Server 2008 R2 on January 13, 2015. If you choose to continue using Windows Server 2008 R2, Sage Support will address only application-related issues that can be replicated in a supported environment listed in this Compatibility Guide.
Workstation operating systems
The 64-bit versions of Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 10 are supported as the workstation operating system for Sage 300 2018.
Supported editions are as follows:
• Windows 10: Pro and Enterprise editions
• Windows 7: Professional, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions
Additional notes: • Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, or 2016 (32-bit) is required on each workstation running the GL Financial Reporter.
• Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016 (32-bit) is required on each workstation to use the email function.
• Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V), which is another method to deploy Microsoft Office, is not supported.
• Sage 300 workstations require Internet Explorer 9.x or 10.x to run Web Deployment. If you use Internet Explorer 11, you must use Emulation Mode to select a supported Internet Explorer version.
History of Accpac PLUS transformation into Sage 300
|Accpac Plus name milestone|
|2000||Accpac for Windows|
|2006||Accpac Advantage Series|
|2010||Sage ERP Accpac|
|2012||Sage 300 ERP|
|2015||Sage 300 yyyy|
Sage 300 milestone
- What's new in Sage 300 2018 PU2 (Apr-2018)
- What's new in Sage 300c 2018.1 Web Screens (Feb-2018).
- What's new in Sage 300 2018 (Nov-2017) download >> Sage 300 2018 brochure
- What's new in Sage 300 2017 (Aug-2016)
- What's new in Sage 300 2016 (Dec-2015)
- What's new in Sage 300 ERP 2014 (Jul-2014)
- What's new in Sage 300 ERP 2012 (Dec-2012)
- What's new in Sage 300 ERP 6.0·(Jan-2011)
- What's new in Sage 300 ERP 5.6
- What's new in·Sage 300 ERP 5.5
- Download Sage 300 Introduction brochure
- Download Sage 300 modular brochure
Questions on Sage 300?
Call us at +65 6334 0388 to find out more.