What is required on the installation day?
Please ensure the following are ready on the installation day:
- Minimum hardware requirements such as Operating System, CPU speed, RAM and free hard-disc space.
- 100MB and above LAN speed.
- Administrator password for server and workstations.
- Run Windows Updates for those involved servers and workstations.
- Administrator must grant workstation users READ+WRITE access to their local registry after the installation.
Can I have a trial before deciding?
Yes, you may purchase a 60 days 24/7 login id to conduct your own tests. This hassle free login comes with unlimited access for all core modules. No installation and setup required on your computer.
Click here to purchase > Buy 60 days unlimited trial
Do I have to purchase Crystal Report license?
Often not, we usually will include forms and reports customization in our package. Crystal Report Designer is only required if you are planning to modify the reports or forms on your own.
Are there any standard forms such as INVOICE after the installation?
Yes, Sage 300 ERP comes with some standard reports (P/L & Balance Sheet) and forms that are ready to be used after installation.
Report and forms customization are optional.
What is Sage Cover fee? How is this amount computed?
Sage Cover is mandatory for the first year on each of Sage 300 ERP module. You will entitle to the latest version if it is released during the validity of your Sage Cover period.
It is computed at 18% on its retail price for each module.
Example, the retail price for each ERP 100 module is at S$1,022. The Sage Cover fee would be S$1,022 X 18% = S$184 PER module.
Sage ASIA will contact you directly on the following year renewal.
Can I continue to use the software after my Sage Cover lapsed?
Absolutely, your software license is permanent and will continue to work as usual even when you do not renew Sage Cover. However, you are UNABLE to purchase additional modules and get product updates if you do not have a valid Sage Cover.
What is your refund policy?
We can only provide refund for our professional services that were NOT consumed. Example, you decided not to customize certain reports after making payment. However, we do not provide refund for early termination of your annual support/maintenance program fee.
As for software license, there is NO refund once activation codes were issued. Please note there will be a 5% admin charges on the refund amount.
Many companies are using server virtualization, which allows multiple operating systems to be installed on a single server, and can reduce the amount of hardware that is required to run all the software needed by the business. Since virtualization allows a variety of operating systems and software configuration settings to be used on a single machine, application virtualization provides a much more flexible way for companies to run applications, such as Sage 300 ERP. The flexibility benefits of virtualization mean that all those operating systems and applications could potentially be run on a single piece of hardware. Sage 300 ERP is now supported running in virtualization environments using:
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Citrix Xen Apps
- VMware ESX
Sage 300 ERP 2012 will be supported running on:
- Microsoft Windows 7, and 8
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Microsoft Small Business Server 2011
Supported database platforms for Sage 300 ERP 2012:
- Microsoft SQL 2008 R2, and 2012
- Pervasive 11
- Oracle 11g
- Office 2013
|Sage 300 ERP component||Internet Explorer||Google Chrome||Safari||Mozilla Firefox|
|Sage 300 ERP Portal* |
(Navigation, Snapshots, Inquiry)
|V6.0 & 2012 releases||2012 release||2012 Release||2012 release|
|Sage CRM||Version 7.1||Version 7.1 SP2||Version 7.1 SP2||Version 7.1 SP2|
|Sage CRM for iPhone||Version 7.1|
|Sage CRM for iPad||Version 7.2|
|Quote/Order ERP-CRM Integration||V6.0 & 2012 releases||2012 release||2012 release||2012 release|
*IE support for the Portal requires a minimum of IE9
The following information is intended to cover all supported platforms regarding the compatibility of various operating systems with Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.0. You should assume that any operating system not listed below is incompatible with the current version of Sage ERP Accpac.
Sage Customer Support Services supports Sage ERP Accpac only on platforms that are listed as supported in this document. You can submit requests to support additional operating systems, as well as your suggestions for enhancing the product, to Sage 300 Ideas.
Version 6.0 Compatibility
- Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.0 requires Pervasive PSQL Version 10.2 or higher.
- Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.0 now supports Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 and Microsoft SQL 2008 R2
- Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.0 does not support older versions of Pervasive PSQL (Version 9.7 or earlier) or Oracle (Version 10.0 or earlier).
- Windows 2003 and 2008 Small Business server are supported, but remain untested. Due to the number of features included in Windows Small Business servers, we recommended that, for optimal performance, you install Sage ERP Accpac on a separate machine.
- The Analysis module for Sage Accpac Intelligence is not compatible with Microsoft Excel 2003.
- Sage is phasing out support of DCOM for Web Deployment in favor of .Net. Although DCOM is supported in Version 6.0, .Net is the preferred method. With the release of Sage ERP Accpac Version 6.1, DCOM will no longer be supported.
Sage ERP Accpac Portal Requirements
The Sage ERP Accpac Portal supports:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Versions 7 and 8, only.
- Microsoft SQL Server (including Microsoft SQL Server Express) and Pervasive PSQL. Note that the portal database can use a different database format than the company and system databases.
- Internet Information Services (IIS) Version 6 or 7. (IIS is required for the web server).
Thinking about project cost management? We can help with Cloud Hosted Solutions or call us at 6334 0388 to discuss hardware leasing options.
|Small Business||Mid-Size Business||Large Enterprise|
|# of Users||1 - 5||5 - 10||10 & above|
|Modules*||Financials & Operations Modules||Financials & Operations Modules||Financials & Operations Modules|
|Db Engine||Pervasive.SQL / Microsoft SQL Express or Standard (x86 or x64)||Microsoft SQL Standard x64||Microsoft SQL Standard x64|
|Db Size||0.25 - 5 GB||5 - 10 GB||> 10 GB|
|OS||Windows Server Standard x86||Windows Server Standard w/Terminal Services x64||x86 and x64 Windows Server Standard / Enterprise with Citrix|
* Financials Modules include: System Manager, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable. Operations Modules include: Inventory Control, Order Entry and Purchase Orders.
Recommended Hardware Specifications
|Small Business||Mid-Size Business||Large Enterprise|
|Workstation|| || || |
|Sage ERP Accpac Server|| || || |
|Sage ERP Accpac Portal Server|| || || |
|Citrix Terminal Server|| |
|Database Server|| || || |
|SageCRM Server|| || || |
* For SQL Express, check CPU and RAM limitations
Database Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise, Standard, Workgroup, and Express Editions are supported.
- Oracle Enterprise, Standard, and Standard Edition One are supported for company and system databases. Oracle is not supported for the portal database.
- Only the WE8MSWIN1252 code set is supported in an Oracle environment.
Application Server Operating Systems
- Printing in Web Deployment requires Sage ERP Accpac Web Reporting by Crystal. Currently, Web Deployment ships with Crystal RAS XI R1, while the regular deployment uses Crystal Reports Runtime Edition XI R2.
- Sage ERP Accpac Web Reporting by Crystal is not supported on Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2.
- Previous versions of Crystal Enterprise are not compatible with System Manager 6.0.